Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Handprint Art

I love making handprint art with the boys. It is one piece of artwork that both boys can do, and actually looks like something. In the end, I have a nice collection of their handprints and footprints.
I have discovered feet are ticklish, and the hardest to do.



Jared loved making this, since he just went fishing. He also like painting the water and the sun.




Perfect for Easter.



Whoo would have thought this would be so cute?




I used yarn for the hair.




I attempted this when Colton was just a month old. I was digging green paint out between his toes for a week.




Of course. Classic.

And my favorite line up: feet art:



Step 1: Large piece of paper, tarp in garage, blobs of paint.



Step 2: Shoes off and start walking.




Step 3: Be careful, it is slippery!




Final product, complete with footprints and Colton's handprints.

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute--SKZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever ideas and a great way to record their growth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue bunny especially,,though the giraffes are pretty great too

    ReplyDelete