Sunday, April 14, 2013

1st birthday party ideas

With the first birthday party behind me, I thought I would share some of the ideas I used for the party.



Printed off pictures on the computer in black and white. Then printed out party hats in color. Used ribbon to string them together.





The best decorations cost no money.



Party favors: pails filled with individualized treats. With 11 kids ranging in age from 3 weeks- 13 years old, no one gift was going to work for everyone. The favors also served as a decoration. Keeping them above the counter until the end of the party, kept the little hands away too. I hope all the mom and day's are loving the recorders! You're welcome!




We saves space inside by not having the easel. Plus, it worked out as a unique welcome sign.





Argyle cake to match theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment