Friday, January 3, 2014

Not a New Year Resolution

I realize it has been awhile since my last post.  I would be lying to say that my New Years resolution is to write more frequently; it is not.  Truth be told, there are just many days I have nothing to say.  Then there are days that I have a lot to say, but am too exhausted to even think about it.  Sitting on the couch watching Blacklist or something like a mindless Bravo show is more up my ally.  Then there was the challenge of finishing Colton's Christmas stocking.  There were times when I wanted to write something, felt like writing something, but needed to work on that.  There just isn't enough hours in the day.  When I start on cross stitching the tree skirt, you will probably never hear from me again.  Anyway, in the near future I do predict some new blog posts.  No promises of keeping my thoughts current, not that they ever were in the first place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment