Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"When I grow up"

At dinner tonight Jared announced what he was going to be when he grows up.
This was not the first time he has much a declaration. In the past he has told us he wants to be a firefighter, lawyer, teacher, and minister.
Today he announced he wanted to be one of the most respected jobs in all the world. It is a job with a lot of vacation time, but when it is time to work, it is definitely busy season. It's a job that would make him happy, and I'm sure would make others happy. Luckily, college tuition should be affordable. Best of all, I can guarantee that this is a job he can have, and I know he will love it. I should know, for it is a job I have done, and eagerly fill the job requirements.

Jared: When I grow up, I want to be Santa Claus.

3 comments:

  1. A true aspiration for us all! Go, Jared!!
    SKZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! So now next year we will not be wearing little quire cowls all Xmas day, but elves hats and bells. And C. Can continue to be a reindeer.

    ReplyDelete