Thursday, February 14, 2013

My special Valentine

A bit of history about Jared: he hates cake. We have tried, he wants nothing to do with it.


Today was the big Valentine's party at daycare. Jared was all prepared and had signed/traced his name on his Valentine's. I personally am disappointed that Valentine's no longer have those cheapo white envelopes that you can hardly get the Valentine into. He had his treat, fruit snack. He was excited, although, he wasn't sure why.

At the end of the day Jared teacher stops me to tell me a story.

They had cupcakes. The teacher notices Jared's cupcake is gone. She knows he doesn't like it, but she also knows he always wants one like everyone else. So, she inquires, "Jared, did you throw away your cupcake?" He replies, "I gave it to Kelsey, she is my special Valentine."

Jared really became the master charmer. Give a gift, that is greatly appreciated, earns you points, and was of no sacrifice to you. Genius.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Knew a better use for it than tossing it and scored points with a little girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared's the man!
    SKZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! Nice job, Jared!! --JCC

    ReplyDelete