Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So, how well do some punishments work?

Several weeks ago I reported on Jared's art project on the walls, toilet, and furniture. Overall I felt the punishment fit the crime, and lesson was learned. There have been a few gray areas that Jared has exploited. I walked into him gluing paper on the wall so he could write on it. It was, after all, following the rules of only writing on paper. When the topic allowed, Jared was reminded we only use paper for writing and coloring projects.

I wish this was a success story. It is not. Today Jared was playing "worker guy" fixing the dryer. He was busy with his tools. He reported there was lots of dust from all of his sawing. I mistakenly assumed he was just "fixing" the dryer. My work bag was on top of the dryer. It has Sharpies....


No comments:

Post a Comment