Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lies

As all parents do, we talk to Jared about telling the truth. There have been some obvious slips along the way. Take for example when the jumperoo was moved. Jared was positive Colton moved it. Today I heard Jared in the bathroom longer than necessary. I ask what he is doing, "nofin." He comes out of the bathroom, and I quickly assess his face...no makeup. However, his hair is crazy. So, I ask him what is in your hair? "Nofin." What did yo do to your hair? "Nofin." I don't point out to him I can see something in his hair and he smells like sweat pea. Not to mention the suds in his hair. I guess the hand soap was too appealing.
I decided not to mention the obvious lie. The itching the occurred when it dried seemed to be punishment enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment