Sunday, March 24, 2013

Catapult

Awhile ago someone suggested I write about how to stop kids from throwing food on the floor. I haven't taken on such a task. I thought about it, but Jared doesn't throw food on the floor. So, I don't know what to do. We have started table food with Colton. His easy going demeanor carries through to his eating habits. He doesn't cry or throw a fit if he doesn't like something. Nope. Instead, he just whips it on the floor. He is really good at eyeing a piece of cheese mixed in with his crackers. No worries, on the floor it goes. What about that small pile of spaghetti? Yep, just give it a good toss and keep eating. Mark gets frustrated, because it makes quite the mess. I find it humorous. I know all too soon he will learn that this is not acceptable behavior; this I will make sure. However, I will secretly miss the chucking of the apples.

2 comments:

  1. He at least lets you know what he thinks of it. Glad you can keep a sense of humor through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple chucking! Nice! My C has taken food out of his mouth and thrown it...he thinks he's funny--I tell him otherwise! :) --JCC

    ReplyDelete