Friday, March 8, 2013

Echo

It is humorous to listen to the various phrases Jared says. As all three year olds, he clearly is a human sponge for what he hears. Of course none of these he gets from me.

1. You're not my best friend anymore.
2. You get what you get, and you don't have a fit.
3. I'm not going to invite you to my 4 year old birthday party.
4. Oh my God (this is a new one...doesn't make me happy)
5. Fine, I don't care (this is an old one...doesn't make me happy)
6. You're not the boss of me. (Seems to say when we are trying to get him to do something)
7. It's too much! (Said at clean up time...not at cookie time)

1 comment:

  1. I hope I am invited to his 4 year old party! Haven't heard that one. Just wait for the day when these phrases are replaced with 4- letter words.

    ReplyDelete