Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Water box

Finally, the cold weather moves out!  Today was another extreme, heat.  Although I gladly welcomes the 88 degree day, it did seem stifling hot.  What better way to celebrate the heat then with the sprinkler.  Jared loved it, and the squeals of enjoyment could be heard by anyone passing by. I realized this was not going to be ideal for Colton.  So, I brought out our water box.  It is our inexpensive box of happiness.  I use a large flat Rubbermaid box.  It is filled with some extra bath toys, some cleaned out food containers, and water. This box brought Colton a good hour of happiness.  I am sure it will get more mileage in the months to come.  Once I shut off the sprinkler, Jared found himself playing and cooling down with Colton.

No comments:

Post a Comment