Wednesday, January 16, 2013

10 things my kids should know about me

1. I am sarcastic. I grew up that way, you will too.
2. Education is very important to me.
3. I like things clean. Clutter drives me crazy. If you don't want a crazy mom, clean the clutter.
4. There are times I have no idea what I am doing. Forgive me, I will make mistakes too.
5. I am terrified of snakes. Even looking at pictures freaks me out. Don't show them to me. I am sorry there will be no reptiles in this house.
6. I am terrible at sports. I will try to play catch or play some basketball, but the eye hand coordination doesn't always work.
7. I'm a picky eater. I understand better than anyone that there are some foods you don't like. That I fine. I will never make fun of you for your refined pallets.
8. I am not a morning person. Just because there is a 7 in the front does not mean I want to be awake. I am happy to get up, but sleeping in wouldn't be so bad.
9. I will sing along to the music. I can't help myself. If this embarrasses you when you get older, don't turn on the music.
10. I believe dreams can come true. I know. I met your father, fell in love, and have two amazing boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment